Thursday, November 1, 2007

Baby #3

Well, I can officially post it on my blog, I have been to the doctors, so it is official. Yes, we are having another one. I know we have shocked a few and stunned others! We swore up and down we were just to old to have one more (i am 37 years old myself and my DH, Kyle has just turned 40). I personally thought if Heavenly Father had another little one for us, which deep down i was hoping for, that he was going to have to talk to Kyle 1st, because Kyle was the one he would have to work on most. Well, I guess he must have whacked Kyle in the head, because all of a sudden, out of the blue, Kyle said, we need to have another one, Jaedyn needs to be a big sister. so here we are! I am just 6 weeks along. We have told the kids, Drew is excited, Jaedyn really doesn't know what is going on. Drew INSISTS it is a boy. I keep telling him, well Drew we don't know yet, what if it is a girl. are you going to be ok, if it is a girl? "No mom, it's not, it's my boy baby!" What are we going to name it? "Boy baby, mom, his name is Boy Baby." Well for Drew's sake I hope it is a boy, if it is a girl, I hope he is ok with that. :0) Oh well, he has adopted are friends, "Boy Baby" down the street for now.

4 comments:

Rachel Evans said...

Wow! Congrats! That's so exiting!!!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

CONGRATS!! Thanks for sharing the good news. Are you going to find out before hand? It helped our boys adjust to having a baby brother! Thanks again & take care!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful! And yep, you are too old to be pregnant! LOL! (that's what I keep telling myself - it's so much easier when you're young and you don't have to cross your legs when you sneeze!!!)

I'm so very happy for you & your family!! What's the due date?

Mela said...

june 25th. I never got to find out what it was like being pregnant young. Hope you are feeling well Heidi!