1. Where did you meet your husband?
I officially met Kyle on a trip to Greer with my cousin Shari Johnson and some friends. We went camping over Memorial Day Weekend in 2001. I knew of him because of all the
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?
I don’t remember. I just remember he had me cracking up laughing when we were at the cabin that night!! Seriously my eyes were watering I was laughing so hard.
3. Where was your first date?
Our 1st first date (June 2001) was a movie, “Laura Kroft, Tomb Raider.” Our second 1st date (April 2002) was the Diamondbacks 2nd game of the season, I think they were playing the cubs. I even got a ring that night (no not a diamond ring, a Diamondback World Series ring). Diamond ring… Diamondback ring… hmm???
4. Where was your first kiss?
Our 1st kiss was in a hotel room in
5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement?
We started dating in April 2002 and were married by September 5, 2002. The longest summer I ever had.
6. Where did you get engaged?
Kyle took me to eat at the Melting Pot in
7. Where were you married?
8. How did your reception go?
Which one?? Kyle say’s we had the longest wedding ever. We had pictures taken the night before our wedding. Then got married on a Thursday had our wedding reception in Pima on Saturday, then more pictures the following Saturday and an Open House at the Shalimar in
9. How was your honeymoon?
We stayed in a cabin in
Four Places I've lived....
1. Pima, AZ
2. Globe, AZ
Four jobs I've had....
1. Dairy Queen in Globe (my 1st job)
2. Nanny in PA
3. SSSC twice (1st time thanks to my cousin Jenny)
4. Impressive Labels in Safford
Five things I'd like to do before I die....
1. Grow old with my husband
2. See my children grow up and go on missions and get married in the
3. Finish my education.
4. Go on a mission with Kyle (NYC hopefully).
5. Get a decorating license.
Four favorite desserts....
1. Vanilla ice cream with either saltine crackers or wheat germ on it.
2. cheez-its??? Does that count as a desert?
Four facts about me....
1. I am a licensed Nail Technician.
2. I was a nanny in
3. I ran a business in
4. I love to decorate my home!!!
Four favorite TV shows....
1. Desperate Housewives
3. What Not to Wear
4. Las Vegas
6 facts/habits about myself...here's the good and the ugly!
1. According to Kyle, I am meticulous.
2. According to Kyle, I am genuine.
3. I veg in front of the TV at night after everyone is asleep.
4. I take a long time to get ready (not as long as I use too now that I have children).
5. When I was a lot thinner and when I was single I had a belly button ring for a while (Kyle wishes he had known me then).
6. I don’t like to grocery shop and cook and I procrastinate cooking dinner. Yes I know I come from a family (both sides of my family) of great cooks, but it is soooo boring!!!
Thanks Margo, that was fun. Now I tag Launa, Steph, & Tricia!