Friday, December 7, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Tagged!

I've been tagged! Thanks to Launa, I get to do this! Don’t get too bored!

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Kyle-SHOCKER!
C- Cake or Pie: cake
D- Day of choice: Every other Friday: DATE NIGHT!!!
E- Essential Item: make up and hair stuff!
F- Favorite Color: depends, probably reds and yellows right now (decorating)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms
H- Hometown: Pima or Globe
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping by myself
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: Andrew 3 & Jaedyn 2 on January 2nd
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My husband & kids
M- Marriage Date: September 5th
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 3 sisters, 1 step-brother & 1 step-sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders and something happening to my husband or children
Q- Quotes: Right now my favorite one is, "If you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and swing!
R- Reason To Smile: husband and children
S- Season: Fall & Winter
T- Tag Three: Kyle, Steph & Heidi
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't like chocolate
W- Worst Habit: Oh.... Which one.... Maybe its the one I am doing right now as I am thinking. Chewing on my finger nail.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican food and Pizza
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: