Friday, February 27, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Drew and Jaedyn...

As Drew was blessing the food for lunch he said "Heavenly Father please give Jesus a kiss." He also said in the prayer "Please help the strangers stop drinking coffee."

Ok, so Jaedyn's new nursery leader is my visiting teacher. Jaedyn has fallen in love with Sister Arnold. When she see's her in the hall she runs and gives her a big hug. Well Sister arnold was coming to see me on Wednesday. And if Jaedyn loves you she will call she adds "My" before your name. She always says, "My Jesus" or "My Grammy." Anyway, I tell her that Sister Arnold is coming tonight and she says, "My Sister Arnold?" I tell her yes and that she is coming to see me. She says, "No, she is coming to see me, she's MINE!"

Anyway, I love what comes out of the mouths of little ones.

3 comments:

Kyle Is Neat said...

You have the cutest kids Mela!!

Chris and Suzette said...

I love these little stories . . . especially "Please give Jesus a kiss" Soo Sweet

Michelle Ashton said...

That prayer is so cute! I loved seeing the kids over the weekend. I miss them.

Wish we could have brought Drew back with us yesterday like he wanted.