Thursday, June 4, 2009

Andrew's Birthday



My Baby boy turned 5 on May 18th. Ok, I know he is not the baby he is the oldest but he is still my baby. I am so proud of him and I love him so much. He starts kindergarden this year. I have such mixed emotions. I am so excited but I want to cry because my baby is growing up.

We had his 1st friends birthday party for him a couple of Saturday's ago and he had so much fun.

Five reasons why I love him.

1. His laughter.
2. His exuberence for EVERYTHING.
3. He wants to marry his mommy when he grows up.
4. He loves learning about the gospel and gets excited when I talk to him about becoming a missionary someday.
5. He tries hard to be good and do what he is told.



4 comments:

Reeds said...

Happy birthday to a handsome little 5 year old!

Andrea said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Andrew! He is such a cutie! Looks like he had a great day. BTW, I Love your new background...very cute.

Wendy said...

What a cutie Mela! He looks just like you. I know what you mean about starting school - it's kinda sad and happy at the same time...I cried like a big baby on Logan's first day of school! (But you know me...LOL)

Michelle Ashton said...

So cute! I just love him!