Friday, December 11, 2009

I Found a way to be released...

I am in the RS Presidency and Kyle is in the bishopric. We are always joking about finding ways to be released...

So, I am now 36 weeks pregnant. Nothing is comfortable to wear right now. I was in my sweats all day and had to go visiting teaching later that afternoon. I got dressed and put on a skirt and then put on a shirt that I have worn maybe one other time. Glanced in the mirror, everything in place, then I ran to Walmart before I went visiting teaching.

While at Walmart, I am wondering around Walmart and start to rub my oh so pregnant belly when i realize the bottom of my belly is not covered. I am bearing my big pregnant midriff. Yep, the shirt had wandered up as i was walking around. Me, I am horrified and zip my sweater up. Thinking all the while, I am glad no one at church saw me, and that is a quick way to get released.

When, i come home and take my sweater off to show Kyle, he starts laughing and tells me that I am going to show up on that people of walmart website!

Ugh!

1 comment:

Felton Family said...

Yeah, an update. I keep checking your blog to see how you are doing. Your post is too FUNNY!!! Hope all is well. I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition:) Merry Christmas to your family.