Friday, February 22, 2008

www.simplybeautifulvinyl.com

I am so excited. My sister and I are starting a vinyl lettering business together. We are getting things together right now. We even bought a vinyl machine!! I have been wanting to find something I could do from home and this is perfect because it is SO MUCH FUN!!! Here is our website. It is still under construction and we are working out the details. We are trying to put pricing together still and show the vinyl colors we will have. Basically, we could PROBABLY get just about any COLOR VINYL you want. AND we have tons of FONTS and tons of QUOTES. I am looking for boutiques to sale stuff in so if anyone knows any please let me know. :0)

www.simplybeautifulvinyl.com

1 comment:

Rachel Evans said...

Your website looks great! You 2 will do awesome together! Good luck! Having your own business is a ton of work, but in the end it is totally worth it!