Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Redhead Quotes.

"Of course, part of the problem with redheads is that there aren't enough of them. They make up just two percent of the population. So they're pretty extraordinary. Redheads are too numerous to be ignored, too rare to be accepted." Grant McCracken

"I love being a redhead. It's a rare thing, so I think there's a bond between redheads." Laura Prepon
"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead." Lucille Ball
"If you want trouble... find yourself a redhead."

"You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair," said Anne reproachfully. "People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is." -Anne to Marilla in Anne of Green Gables

"Blondes are noticed but redheads are never forgotten."-Unknown

"Please just call me red-headed and forgive me."-Anne to Gilbert in Anne's House of Dreams

"Nobody who has known a redhead can say that redheads are tame. Even shy redheads have a burning spark of adventure inside them. Opinionated, hotheaded, logical, loyal, friendly, reserved, whatever the redheads' personality, you can bet they'll have SCADS of it!"-Review of The Redhead Encyclopedia

"I do believe my redheadedness plays a huge part in who I am. If I were a blonde or brunette, I would be an entirely different person."

"We redheads are a minority, we tend to notice each other - you know, and notice our identity."-Juliann Moore, actress

"All throughout history, from Reuben to Robbins, redheads have been recognized as a rare breed. Blondes may have more fun, brunettes may be brainier, but when it comes down to raw energy, creativity, and personality ... you just can't beat a redhead well, you can, but beware ... she'll probably beat you back!"-Redheads Unlimited

"While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."-Mark Twain

"Ruadh gu brath!"Scots gaelic for "Red heads forever!"

"It's not the hair that turns men on, it's the spirit that redheads exude."


"When a fellow has a home and a dear, little, red-haired wife in it what more need he ask of life?"-Gilbert in Anne's House of Dreams

"Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead."

"Out of the ash I rise with my red hair, and eat men like air." -Sylvia Plath

"I used to hate my red hair, but now I love the attention I get with it. I think that very smart, daring men love red hair, and I love that in a man."

"Redheads have been nicknamed demons by my associates and I because of what they can do to the human heart. Best thing that's hit the Earth, ever. Never had too much luck with them though. Advice is accepted...."

"The attraction to redheads is a lot like being addicted to drugs."


"Redheaded people are highly intelligent. They have many admiers, and marry young." - unnamed London scientist


**thanks to another Red for the quotes!**

No comments: