Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ok! I have been TAGGED by Steph!

what does this mean? Tagged!! I am supposed to list 10 things I can't wait for. I think I stressed out on this way too much! I don't know what i can't wait for...

Well, lets give it a try!

1. I can't wait to spend eternity with my favorite person in the world, my husband Kyle! (But when you think about, it is now, so we have already started spending it) Yay!

2. I can't wait for the Monsoon season to begin!! Bring on the rain, thunder and lightning! I love monsoon season!

3. I can't wait to see my children, Andrew and Jaedyn, all grown up, (but at the same time I don't want my babies to grow up too quickly).

4. I can't wait for this summer to cool off! Nothing over 100 degrees! At this point i will take nothing over 105 degrees!! It is too HOT!!!

5. I can't wait to go to Time Out for Women with my mom and my sisters.

6. I can't wait for Kyle's vacation to start in September so we can go to the beach!!

7. I can't wait for Kyle and my 5 year anniversary this September!

8. I can't wait for Jaedyn to be potty trained and I can't wait for Jaedyn to be able to talk more and tell me, "I love you, mommy."

9. I can't wait to be back to the size i was when i got married.

10. I can't wait for the morning time when Drew wakes up and I say "Morning Drew!!!" and he comes running to me and gives me a big hug and kiss!!

Now I tag Kyle!!!

No comments: