Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am thinking about being released from my calling

Andrew is having a really hard time in primary. He has had a hard time since he left nursery. For some reason he is just not happy there. And he has done a few things in primary that have not made me happy. I am in the RS presidency right now, but I think I need to focus on my children more right now. I just really feel like Andrew needs me right now. I don't want to be released but, my most important calling is being a mom and raising righteous children. I have been praying about it this evening, so far I feel good about this, but I want to pray about it more and talk it over with Kyle. If I do ask to be released I will ask to be a primary worker (they always need primary teachers) and teach primary so I can be in there with him.

Andrew is such a good boy, he really is. I just feel like I need to be there for him more. I am also thinking about quitting my babysitting job. I am wondering if it is too hard on the kids with me babysitting. If it distracts from things. My most important job right now are Andrew and Jaedyn. The little girl I babysit is a good girl and she has the sweetest parents so I don't know how I would tell them.

Anyway, I am not for sure on all this. I am just thinking out loud right now. And of course it has to be a decision that Kyle and I make together.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Whatever you decide, I support you 100%. But I would miss you terribly if you were released!!