Thursday, September 4, 2008

Palin Speech

Ok, I just have to say that I loved Sarah Palin's speech last night! She is getting me excited about the Republican Party again. I feel like we actually have a chance at beating "he who shall not be named." (I can't believe people really like that guy anyway. I don't get it... Why is it so cool to like him?)

Anyway, back to the task at hand. I am watching the RNC convention right now and I am even impressed with McCain's speech. He is actually talking about what he plans to do.

The libereal media and the liberal's kept critizing Palin's speech because she didn't talk about healthcare, education, and the economy. McCain is talking about it tonight. I can't wait to hear what they have to complain about tomorrow.

Go McCain/Palin!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Ashton said...

Dang! I missed the speech. But I have heard so many say they loved it. Hmmm.